What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep Seeds for Trade

Hi all,

I recently received seeds from a 50-50 pollen/seed exchange and had more than I needed. They're nothing too special, just N. ventrata X N. ventricosa, but I thought I'd offer anyway. I have a relatively small collection and am interested in trading for VFTs and Sarrs not on my grow list.

I am leaving town Thursday, August 4 so I'd like to get the seeds in the mail tomorrow or Thursday so they're as fresh as possible for you. Also due to my vacation, any items I receive for trade will need to be shipped such that they arrive after the 13th when I will return.

-Nick

I would be interested in trying some. Got a few sarrs I could trade. Have to look at your grow list.

Hmmm...I had not heard this. I sent pollen from my N. ventricosa to gabor from the proboards forum and got a bunch of seeds back. I hope they are viable. We'll find out!

Yeah I have had ventrata produce seeds on its own, but hey it is worth a try anyway. The plants I am going to send are extra to me and if someone can expand their collection that is great. :-D

Back