What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neotropical blueberry giveaway

I trimmed my Disterigma rimbachii a few months ago and the cuttings all took, so it's time to get rid of a few. I'm offering here one rooted cutting. It's about 5" high and, as you can see, has new growth. Shipping is on me, so this is totally free! Offer open to continental US. Winner will be chosen by RNG Sunday night. Just add your name to the list: 1, 2, 3, ... (I think we all know the drill).

Rules:
1) you have not won anything in the past two months
2) you do your homework. I'm always happy to provide cultivation tips based on my experience, but questions like "How do I grow it?" are just plain lazy. Please find out a thing or two about Ericaceous plants, especially related genera (e.g. Macleania), before entering.

The cutting is growing in LFS. The mother plant grows in a mix of fine orchid bark, perlite, LFS, and a little peat.

Good luck!

1) theplantman would love to have this!! I already grow Macleania coccoloboides, Cavendishia allenii, and Ceratostemma silvicola

1) theplantman would love to have this!! I already grow Macleania coccoloboides, Cavendishia allenii, and Ceratostemma silvicola
2) mato - That's a beautiful plant. I'd love to add this to my expanding collection of Nepenthes companion plants.

Not entering, but that's very nice of you. I'm sure someone is going to be stoked with that plant.

2) mato - That's a beautiful plant. I'd love to add this to my expanding collection of Nepenthes companion plants.
3) Dexenthes - sweet offer!

4)Garylee123- Thanks for the chance

4)Garylee123- Thanks for the chance "
5) D_muscipula - I never realized there were tropical blueberries!

Aaaaaaaaand the winner, according to random.org, is 2 (mato)! Please pm me your shipping information!

Back