What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negative Experience w/ **********

OooooOoOoOoOOo?!? A STORE? TF WILL HAVE A STORE!

That's AWESOME! Will members contribute plants as well as yourself? Will you order some and put them up for sale as well? Wow, this is EXCITING. It will be a US Store right, since a majority of the members here ARE from the US?

NeciFiX- You're new here so you missed the announcement. I purchased these forums last year. And have been working on getting my store open. Yes it is a USA based store (from Tucson, Arizona) It is not particularly a member contributing store, but if someone has a handful of something, and would offer it to me for a decent price.... I may pick them up from you :) Price would have to be low enough that I could mark up a little bit though in order to resell them. :blush: You can see more info in this topic It starts of with basic stuff... vft 'Akai Ryu', vft 'typical', vft 'Dente', D. adelae...... more will be added soon though

Andrew

Ah, I see.

It's still awesome! A store would get TF a lot more members.

I think it may work the other way even better - hence an original idea (I am guessing)behind terraforums from the original creators.

cp30, I'm not sure what you mean by "the other way" you mean allow these things? No, you are wrong. Phil, the old owner (and creator) of this forum used to run and own a CP business. And these same rules have applied ever since the beginning of this forum (2001) for the same reasons. It's always been the same rules here. There are no changes since I've purchased them about 3/4 of a year ago. I know this because I've been here since the start of the forums. I am member 25 and started 2 or 3 months after these forums opened. And have moderated for the past...4 or so years.
Andrew

Ya know, it's too bad that there isn't some kind of retailer ratings web site for CP sellers like there is for computer & electronics' Reseller Ratings.

Reseller Ratings

It's a great site. :)

Ya know, it's too bad that there isn't some kind of retailer ratings web site for CP sellers
There is. It's called Dave's Garden. http://www.davesgarden.com. Go to the link 'Garden Watchdog'. You can look up any cp vendor who is registered...most all are..and rate your experience with them.

cp30, I'm not sure what you mean by "the other way" you mean allow these things? No, you are wrong. Phil, the old owner (and creator) of this forum used to run and own a CP business. And these same rules have applied ever since the beginning of this forum (2001) for the same reasons. It's always been the same rules here. There are no changes since I've purchased them about 3/4 of a year ago. I know this because I've been here since the start of the forums. I am member 25 and started 2 or 3 months after these forums opened. And have moderated for the past...4 or so years.
Andrew

I think he meant the forums would bring more customers as opposed to a store bringing more members.

Am I right CP30?

I think he meant the forums would bring more customers as opposed to a store bringing more members.

Am I right CP30?

That's how I read it, too.

xvart.

Am I right CP30?

That was the other way I was looking at it and why I asked which way he meant :p

Back