What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Auction 2014?

Nepenthesis

Formerly known as Pineapple
Anyone know when the NASC auction is this year? I haven't seen many people talking about it.

I'm taking an environmental science class and I have to follow an environmental organization throughout the semester and make a speech/report on the progress of the organization at the end of the year for my final exam. I decided to pick NASC because I actually know what they do and care about that stuff... Plus, it should actually be interesting to people opposed to "beach cleanup" organizations or whatever.

I was planning on participating a lot in the auction this year (buying & listing some things) so that I could say I participated in an organization event, even though that isn't required for the assigned project. I recall that it happens in Spring, around April or so, but I haven't seen anyone talk about it.

Thanks! :)

It is anticipated that the auction will start at the end of the month or beginning of April. As of Thursday of last week a beneficiary has not yet been selected. As soon as one has been selected and accepted you will probably see some official announcements.

Back