What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
All, I have a couple cuttings that have been rooted in water and then forgotten. They have been growing hydroponically for about two years :blush:, and they REALLY need to go, one has popped a basal at the water line.

There are two N. x morganiana cuttings, these are pitchering, and one "Gothica" that hasn't quite got the idea. I want to get them re-homed before I forget about them again.

Nepenthes x morganiana Parents: (rafflesiana x ampullaria) x mirabilis
Nepenthes "Gothica" Grex Parents: sibuyanensis x maxima

Looking for ??? Well, if I'm happy trading them all for a pot of D. prolifica, or a pretty N. ampullaria. cutting, maybe tricolor, harlequin, or Army pattern, or something else amusing. If there's an ampullaria Lime Twist cutting available, I'd take that gladly. Otherwise, send an offer.

Con. US only, please.

I would be more than happy to take all three, but not sure what I may have in trade that would be e worthwhile. Let me take a look and I will PM you.

OK, let me know. If you had seeds or leaves of certain 'dews, I'd be happy with those. Let's chat.

OK, let me know. If you had seeds or leaves of certain 'dews, I'd be happy with those. Let's chat.

Im primarily growing Sarrs, Neps, Cephs and Helis right now. I would be willing to trade a good sized clump of H. hetro x minor. This clump would have many different divisions. Let me know as I am very interested.

Thanks all for the offers. The cuttings have all been spoken for. :D

You guys are awesome.

Back