What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Ventricosa x Aristolochioides rooted cuttingNepfreak $35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is 1 rooted cutting of Nepenthes Ventricosa x Aristolochioides. Unfortunately I do not have a picture at this time, and it is unlikely I will be able to get one until Friday/Saturday hopefully. I will pay shipping, and I will try to include a bonus cutting of a different cross. I will update this thread as soon as possible with a picture when available. I can assure you that the cutting is well rooted and pitchering nicely however (the vent x aristo). The plant will be shipped bare root wrapped carefully in some moss. Standard procedure, we all know the drill. Bidding starts: 2$. Lower 48 USA only please.

Daniel

PS (The bonus cutting, if there is one, will not necessarily be rooted, but I'll see what I have stuffed away - the higher the sold amount, the nicer the surprise :))

Edit: Pic of cutting: (This is a 6 inch pot, and it is fairly deep. This is a very healthy cutting).

VentricosaxAristocuttingauction.jpg

I will also include a cutting of a cross I believe to be Spathulata x Thorelii (lost the tag). I am not 100%, however I am fairly sure that the cross is correct as I have other clones that look strikingly similar. The cutting will be unrooted. Here is a pic of the plant it comes from.

SpathxThorUppermaybe.jpg

Depending on how much higher the auction goes, I will include another cutting of a different cross. Also, after the auction ends, if the winner wants, I will keep the cutting(s) for however many months it takes to root it. If not, I can ship it unrooted.

Updated with pics and bonus cutting.

$30

If you win the auction and your plant dies within 2 months, and you give me photographic proof, I will send a replacement free of charge. Please bid generously, this is for a good cause. Of course, this plant should not die because it is greenhouse hardened and very healthy. It should also have an extensive root system as it has been rooting for over a year and is pitchering like a pro.

Daniel

Nepfreak (Ben), received his plant today. (The one on the left)
09NASCauction.jpg

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back