What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Maxima x truncata female for trade

Up for trade is a female maxima x truncata, which is just too big for my terrarium, and I don't have the space or money to expand.
Open to offers, on my growlist or not. Preferably small neps.
I'm at work on my phone right now, so no pics, but I can send them upon request.
I've got no preference when it comes to highlanders or lowlanders, love em all.

Last edited:
how big is it i could hold a good sized plant

i have some seedlings some look ready to ship i can take pics for you would like let me know if you would like

I can measure it when I get home.
Depends, what are your seedlings?

viking x tiger
vxt2.jpg

vxt4.jpg

mirabilis
mirabilis2.jpg
mirabilis4.jpg

thorelii x raff x ampullaria
DSCF0084.jpg

12.jpg

22.jpg

32.jpg

42.jpg

44.jpg

52.jpg

Thanks for the offer, though I'm looking for plants that are a bit older, and have a LOT of mirabilis and viking crosses right now.

Well if you are up for an orchid trade or N red leopard I'm game. The red leopard is a cutting that is initiating dormant nodes. So may be too small for you.

Man, I need girls so bad. I have like 4 males in bloom right now. ha!
Does N. belli x N. ventricosa interest you? There may be two plants here (one kinda looks like a basal to the big one, and another I think off to the left. but I they are different cuttings in the propagation tray) so I'll offer the big one, the two pitchers are from it.
Andrew

IMG_20110910_115113.jpg

Already taken. :)
Andrew

Back