What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mt. Roraima 1st Expedition--photo link

• Thread starter 8abug4fun
  • Start date
I was going to ask you if you were going to post yours. Thanks!

is there a better way to post a link, like a click-on-it type? I can't seem to figure it out on here. sorry.

Either just copy/paste the link directly, or use the hyperlink button (the little globe with a chain link directly to the left of the picture) but to do that, you need to have text already written (for example, CLICK PICKS HERE!...or just, whatever part of your post you want to become the clicky link), then you highlight that, click the hyperlink button, and paste the link..and voila!

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Also, your pics are beautiful! :love:
I love perspective, it's so wondrous...you go to the same place, see the same things, but it's just HOW you look at them, or what you see while someone overlooks, that is so enchanting...
Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Wow, nice!

all i have to say is mad props for getting the butterfly shots! i had no patience for things that taunt me to whip out my camera and then fly away when i have it ready.

Back