What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks, Planter! I'm happy with my little collection :3

It's that time of year. Pretty soon they'll be destroying wasps.
Wow. Summer just got a lot better! :D

If it make any difference I really like D. x tokaiensis. 'Makes a lovely carpet of glistening red dew.

Thanks, Mark. I like them, too. Partially because they are my first Drosera. And when they overpopulate me I'll pawn them off on friends and get them interested in CP's too!!

Thanks to generosity of Mat, I now have a Nepenthes! I've started my collection of indoor CP's!

DSCN1641_zps1ebe9094.jpg

N. tobaica. Not anything fancy, but your first car isn't either. It's not that close to the window normally. I needed more light for the picture.

N. tobaica is a nice species. Very gracile pitchers.

You've turned to the dark side I see!!!

You almost did too! Admit it, you want some of those Neps I showed you on Tuesday.

You've turned to the dark side I see!!!
Hahaha! I have joined them. They had cookies. And this little guy is just too cute! Join us, Heather! Steal a sunny window!

So! I've added a few new babies to my collection! And I got a new camera. It's the perfect combination! I got a drosera, some flytraps, and 'frogman' from dionea. I just love this picture of the cape.

cp6_zpsbf46a38a.jpg

And my tobaica is pitchering well. Looks like it might open soon.

DSCF1322_zps0f3352a3.jpg

Yesterday I got in an adorable P. esserenia. I had no clue it would be that tiny and cute.

DSCF1240_zps562fa8b7.jpg

Today Heather and I met up for lunch and she gave me some D. filiformis babies! I luff them!

DSCF1259_zps4b37857c.jpg

DSCF1253_zps5fe027f0.jpg

:3

Hooray!!! You got much better pictures of them then I ever have! I am glad you like them!

Soon you'll have a ton of esseriana. They tend to form new growths readily at the base.

Hooray!!! You got much better pictures of them then I ever have! I am glad you like them!
LOL! The secret to my success is take 10000 pictures. And of course having a camera charger. ;p I'll be sure to give you more photo updates as they grow and eat more stuff.

Soon you'll have a ton of esseriana. They tend to form new growths readily at the base.
YAY!! I am all too happy to deal with that.

To add to the overflow of plants recently I got in some pings from Crystal! So cute!! I'm officially in love with pings!

DSCF1353_zps980b152b.jpg

DSCF1355_zps17956219.jpg

I'm really happy to see the tobaica is doing so well for you. The great thing about these "cars" is that they don't depreciate in value the minute you drive them off the lot!

And so the Ping frenzy begins.

I don't have much room inside, but I built a small light stand for a few 'dews. I think I want to lower the light about an inch.

DSCF1713_zps766e69ab.jpg

And lastly this spatulata that bit off more than it could chew.

DSCF1785_zps7b5ae038.jpg

I love pings. They are so cute.

Back