What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More new babies on the way :3

Should be shipped out Monday, this month has been pretty crazy! ive got the room since im setting up my growrack, so now is my chance!
So on the way is
Aristolochioides
Mikei
Densiflora
and Spectabilis.

Holy Jeez.

Those are some nice plants! I hope you have good luck with them when they arrive!

Oh, and I'm sure we'll get planty of :pics:

You've really been expanding your collection, haven't you!

Yes...yes i have Jimmy lol. Im always out for new plants :3

lucky you can buy them, I ask for something online and my mom acts like shes paying for it even if I am.

haha Ant, it helps having a job with your own bank account xD

That's good. Post photos when you get them.

*Gasp* N. aristolochioides N.mikei? *Is jealous XP* Those do having amazing pitchers. Can't wait to see them :). Do you know their size?

whoa... sometime you're going to have to stop buying plants! At least that's what I tell myself while drooling over your "new plants!" threads! The best of luck with aristo!

Yeah i believe after these plants arrive, i will be done for awhile. xD
or atleast until i see another plant i want that i can afford <_< >_> xD

Well i received the Spec, Dens, and Mikei yesterday...the Densiflora and Mikei are being replaced, because the lead growth point was completely snapped off during shipping. Thankfully the people i ordered from are good about replacing damaged plants. The spectabilis is fine though. ill wait till the new plants arrive to post new pics

CONGRATS on your new Neps Kris, glad to know they will replace any damaged plants..

Back