What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas!!!

• Thread starter sarracenia
  • Start date
snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

Were these taken today? Winter is coming! :cry:

Nice looking plants.

I'll be sure to protect mine- from the CA rain. The leucs look good in the snow!

yeah, taken today. freak early season snow.

Hmmm, Leucophylla doesn't mind wearing a snow-cap? ;) LOL. those plants sure don't mind the cold

Wow, it's already snowing up north?

Wow, it's already snowing up north?
unfortunately, yes. a bit earlier than normal. you can see in the background of 2nd photo, things are still pretty green. supposed to be rain/snow all week, but they say back into the 50's by the weekend!

Yes, those Leucs do look good in the snow.

HOLY COW. In October?

I love your leucos -- tarnoks aren't they?

Buffalo, NY is next!

lol nice. Mine got snowed on right before Thanksgiving last year. Are those x Catesbaeis I see in there?

lAre those x Catesbaeis I see in there?
in that top pic, it's dixie lace at the bottom, and then left to right above it are oreophila x purpurea, x catesbaei, and scarlett belle.

wow, that is early... I hate winter. >: ( But again for the third time, the leucs do look good in the snow, haha.

WE got our first snow here on 10/2 in the early morning this year. I brushed off the snow from the top of my VFT pot, the ones closer to the building didn't get any due to the overhand.

Yep, Record Cold Temps and Early Snow, darn Global Warming. LOL!!:-)):-))

Back