What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members gone by- a reflection

I'm not gonna talk about it because i'm afraid that i'll be banned so.. yeah.

ANYWAYS....
Wow... that guy must have really been in deep for you to say that.:0o:

Joosa, you have NO idea! Take the worst pain you ever knew, multiply it by 50, then transfer that pain in the region of an anal orifice. Get the picture?????

LOL. After your description, I don’t think I want to get the picture.:-))

I think you guys need to just realize some 13 year olds cant handle them selfs... and are just really irrational and don't care or know the difference. Every one deserves a second chance. I understand people can be a pain but the way you guys make it sound is like he is this horrible person, when I talk to him he seems pretty cool, and not annoying at all. Its called growing up some, or maturing. I'm sure if had joined these forums when I was 12-13 i would have been booted a long time ago! But now i don't act like an idiot like I did.

W/E I'm done...

im with cody. i never saw his "bad side" but the again...he DID get another chance...4 or 5 to be exact. he got booted from too many warnings. but who knows. he probably could have changed since he has grown up. i really dont know and cant tell....
Alex

I still talk to him and we get along pretty well.

Y'know he was actually a moderator of this forum for some time, right?

Time changes people. I'm sure that time has also changed him. The last time that we "gave him one last chance" I told him that I would speak on his behalf to the mods and try to get him back in. I also told him that if he screws it up I would never do it again. He was allowed back and he publicly talked bout how bad the mods were here. He did it right here on the forums. After we had given him another chance, after I went out on a limb for him. I and I assume the other mods felt that he stabbed us in the back after we had given him so many last chances.

I've kept and I plan to keep my promise to him that I will never ask the mods to allow him back. I'm sure that he has matured, but that don't changed the fact that he was given more chances than any other member ever has. There is a limit to how many times you let somebody stab you in the back.

I miss:

Tamlin - the W.E.I.R.D. fella who showed us how to share our collection and to be generous

Rampup - who got me my first bottle of Superthrive and I am still using it after so many years

Pondboy - sweet kid whose strength in character puts me to shame at times

And a few others whose userid I forgot...I am VERY bad with names. :blush: But if anyone else mentions them I'll be able to say 'aye'.

Chrono, Do you still talk to alphawolf (lewis?) I would like to re-establish contact with him. Please pm me.

sorry its been awhile

I was going to say I miss Jimscott but then I saw him post in this thread! I still miss you Jimscottscoot! A few weeks ago I asked about Pondboy on the forum, he's a tough kid :) Mabudon I hardly ever see him anymore, where is my Canadian buddy? And also endparenthesis, I miss talking to him, it's because of him that I met my fiance :D I know I mentioned some people that are sometimes on the board, but I still miss them :)

I'm still here, Niki, I just hardly have anything much to "say" hereabouts- being in Canada I can't really participate in trades too much, so the number of people I really "know" here is not real large- the Canadian CP forums, I know most folks there by PM if not by actually speaking to them on the phone or even meeting them in many cases, so I am much more lively over there, but if you ever wanna "talk", I'm always here every day even if I'm just browsing :D glad to be "missed" :D

I'm still here. My hard drive crashed a few months ago and I just don't have the money to get a new pc or upgrade. So I use the libraries when I can. And I express the same sentiments as Carl.

Anyone remember jaia (I think his real name is Jeff)... can't remember exactly how his name was spelled.

hmmm... whom else.. whom says whom for that matter? lol

Starman doesn't come 'round these parts anymore. Lol, hope I didn't drive him off lol.

No, seriously that's not funny. And don't say Lol, Clint, even though you compulsively say it even when nothing is funny.

Lol

@$%#!

Anyone remember jaia (I think his real name is Jeff)... can't remember exactly how his name was spelled.
He Posted once a long while back to say hi and let us know what he was up to but he hasn't been back since.

Swords hasn't posted in a while either. Once he got into his sculpting, his CP interest started to wain.

Jimscott, if you hard drive just crashed (assuming that it died as a hardware problem rather than software) then why don't you just get a new hard drive? Muuuuuch cheaper than a whole new computer.

Back