What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mega millions..so close

• Thread starter chibae
  • Start date

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
Woot, Woot, Woot..one of our office pool tickets hit for $3.00 Now to figure out how to split it evenly right now my share is 16.667 cents. Maybe we should round down and each of us take 16 cents and donate the remaining 12 cents to charity. Yeah, that sounds fair. Hummm, what should I spend my winnings on?

Maybe we can pool our winnings! One of my office pool tickets hit for $2 amongst 13 of us... If I pool my 15.384 cents with your 16.667 cents, perhaps we---

You could probably get a utric or a drosera for that, that's what they're worth.

:awesome:

I think you may still be able to purchase one packet of Ramen Noodles!

*feeds pineapple to the giant sundew in basement*

actually we have decided to reinvest it in three more chances on the next drawing..even though the pot will be much smaller

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

What really, really, really was close is that my husband came home last night with ten tickets..all bought at a 7-11 in Baltimore County. I saw the news about where Maryland's winning ticket was bought and got kinda, sorta hopeful before checking the numbers. But turns out it was , NOT the same 7-11 that sold the winner. Sheesh can't even catch a break.

Back