What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's "up the humidity" project

Mass where did you get your light fixtures?

They were a sign on bonus when I did the Nepenthes Showcase for Superior Grow Supply, the hydroponics shop.

That is awesome Mass I will have to look them up so I can find them online and order one eventually.

Love the fog and new setup you have! Awesome looking with the fog. I would love my GH to fog like that. If I could keep it cool with just the fog and evap cooler inside I will not have to use an external vent, then maybe I can get it to fog like that. Just a great thing with the neps.

I wouldn't recommend them. Bunch of Dbags and their prices are outrageous.
Instead, go here.. VERY quick getting orders out. http://www.buyplantlights.com/fluorescent_fixtures.php

I still have to use AC due to the intense heat from the lights. That, and I like to control my temps the best I can.

So my new plexiglass pieces came in. Unfortunately they were cut too small, but whatever.. it'll do the trick. Guess I'll just have to order them over sized and cut them myself from now on.
Now I just need to turn the tray into a mini bog with live LFS growing in it, and I'll be on my way.

IMG_7616.jpg

IMG_7588.jpg

IMG_7593.jpg

New N. truncata HL popped.

IMG_7591.jpg

And a new N. truncata x veitchii HL popped as well.

IMG_7590.jpg

IMG_7594.jpg

IMG_7596.jpg

YAY for saving the day.. N. hamata (BE clone 1)

IMG_7614.jpg

awesome mass.. way to go.. woohoo.. :rolleyes:

Damn Mass... lookin REAL good!!! :hail:

Thanks murph.. I appreciate your comments.
Still a lot of work to be done. I plan on turning this whole thing into an all living\growing display. Still trying to decide on what kind of media I want to use for the ground layer. Not sure if I'm going to go with peat or LFS.

Wow...that's...fantastical :drool:

Back