What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's Indoor Greenhouse

100_6002.jpg

100_5992.jpg

100_5991.jpg

100_5989.jpg

100_5994.jpg

Fun with dews and digi-contrast

100_5996.jpg

100_5997.jpg

100_6000.jpg

100_6001.jpg

Laueana looks so happy with you!! :-D
Well...everything does, actually..
You grow everything so beautifully :love:

Laueana looks so happy with you!! :-D
Well...everything does, actually..
You grow everything so beautifully :love:

You saw that nestled down in there huh? Recognize the back of the label all the way from across the GH. You got skills girl.. :hail:

Haha, actually I recognized it first before I noticed the label ;)
I can't figure out where the Medusina is hiding though...I wanna say it's either the first or second in the far right?

It's nestled down in the front right hand corner. It's growth has come to a screeching halt since I put everything in the GH. The temps were cooling down when it started coming out of dormency. So that's why I just recently moved all the pings onto the floor. Cooler temps and direct sunlight. I just hope they don't suffer with the lack of bright direct grow lights like they're used to.

<- is good :lol:

Ohh man....hopefully everything works out. I'm sure it'll all be fine :)

Guess I forgot to post these pics.. I don't know what came over me.

100_5853.jpg

100_5854.jpg

What males are those in flower? I may be able to use some pollen to store for when my females flower. 2 of my Females may flower soon. Tenuis and Hamakua.

It's maxima x x TM.. but it's all gone. That pollen went REAL quick!

still very impressive plant...how i wish i have them.....but under lowland condition and without a green house, it kinda hard to achieve this result...

still very impressive plant...how i wish i have them.....but under lowland condition and without a green house, it kinda hard to achieve this result...

wow.. a shout out from around the globe. Thanks buddy, I appreciate the compliment.

Dude, my greenhouse has nothing on yours. Your setup is absolutely gorgeous! Great job! :)

Dude, my greenhouse has nothing on yours. Your setup is absolutely gorgeous! Great job! :)

What? noooo... really?!?! Awww shucks. :blush:

I love your GH. I wanna live in it.. I wanna have my mail sent there.

Geesh Mass,

I'm trying to downsize, and only grow the things I really like. You have wayyyyyyyyyyy more neps than I do!

And they look VERY happy!

Geesh Mass,

I'm trying to downsize, and only grow the things I really like. You have wayyyyyyyyyyy more neps than I do!

And they look VERY happy!

That pic shows what I've downsized to. Not including the dozen or so neps coming in this week. I'm still downsizing to just the stuff I like as well. Problem is I like almost everything..

Last edited:
veitchii x lowii

100_6019.jpg

100_6024.jpg

100_6021.jpg

100_6023.jpg

veitchii 'Gold'

100_6020.jpg

Very good orchids and flower here. Very much hardwork done here to grow the plants. The pictures here are wonder full and tells the story behind it. Keep sharing such nice information.

gorgeous plants & awesome set up!

Back