What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Things To Trade

Well, here we go:

Nepenthes albomarginata 'Gunung Jerai'. Every seed seen in this pack is for trade.
IMG_9678.jpg

Tons of Proboscidea parviflora seeds.
IMG_9680.jpg

Some of them may carry genes for a rather strange trait: a three-pronged pod. Is it normal, and caused by the environment?.....or may it be a new cultivar, perhaps?

See here:
IMG_9689.jpg

IMG_9690.jpg

IMG_9691.jpg

IMG_9692.jpg

Normal pods:

IMG_9693.jpg

Ponytail Palm. An excellent caudiciform succulent houseplant that can grow outside in the warmer months. I have another one that I will hold on to. This one needs to be relocated to another home and transplanted into a bigger pot.
IMG_9802.jpg

Cacti. I can provide names, more pics and info upon request.
IMG_9800-1.jpg

IMG_9801-1.jpg

Edit: I forgot to add these...

IMG_9796.jpg

IMG_9797.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

Thanks for looking. Feel free to PM me with offers. I am looking for any CP stuff except Pings and Utrics.

Jimmy

Jimmy - I'll respond to your pm to me in a bit, but I just wanted to say Orson Scott Card rules! I just started rereading Ender's Game last night!

xvart.

Jimmy - I'll respond to your pm to me in a bit, but I just wanted to say Orson Scott Card rules! I just started rereading Ender's Game last night!

xvart.

I could NOT agree more! I have read the whole series (both - the Ender series and the Shadow series), and no author, sci-fi or otherwise, even comes close to Card! And Ender's Game is THE ONLY book I've ever felt the need to reread!

Edit: Nevermind...:)

Back