What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowes death cube makeover

i wonder what kind of reaction i would get if i did that with the auction coming up. haha! just kidding!.......ill just put them in the classifies of my paper...
Alex

thats actually pretty cool. :) I would love to grow my calcifyda in the box. :)

I can't even find any "square" pots in canada :( All the nursaries I have seen only sell round pots. :(

exactly ;) ... it would be a nice way to see how the roots and the traps look ;)

hmm....ebay for square pots....I guess that will be my next search place when I repot again ;) . Thanks jlp ;)

I can't even find any "square" pots in canada :( All the nursaries I have seen only sell round pots. :(

I'm actually quite fond of round pots myself. I understand the advantages of square pots, but I don't see a huge advantage of being able to fit square pots side by side since round pots fit next to each other just the same, but just have a little less room for roots and soil. Maybe I'm just a traditionalist... And I suppose this is a topic for another thread...

xvart.

lol! maybe we should trade xvart. :)

Here's a shot of the new cube from the back where you can see that there is an actual pot inside and not strands of mush

deathcube.jpg

pretty nice looking purpurea there. :D

Back