What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowes Cube Of Death Plant

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
100_05541.jpg

Picture097-1.jpg

Picture096-1.jpg

Picture013-3.jpg

Picture081-1.jpg

Nice death cube plant! Looks pretty healthy to me, but i'm no expert :)

Nice find. Cool fly pic too. ;)

Nice looking plant. I too really like the shot of the fly.

Awesome ;)

good find, is that two flower stalks? they seem in good shape! nice, thanks for sharing

That's two scapes and the plant is on a rack, by the glass doors, with a Grolite over it. I'm trying to prove that a TC'd plant can flower and live, even if it isn't outside... cuz it's gonna be a month or so before it can go outside.

Way to document. All of my flytraps flowered last year under strong indoor lighting and they are doing just fine. Granted I did put them through dormancy which is a must or else they would probably be dead right now.

Phil

Better pictures haven't been uploaded yet but here's what I have so far:

Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

I'm working on saving a Fred Meyer's cylinder of death plant. It's pretty dormant at the moment, except two flower stalks coming up...

Hopefully it will be on the rebound this spring.

Nice pics!

I just rescued a p. Primuliflora last Saturday from a small death cube. I only buy them IF they look healthy. I'm not a miracle worker!

I just rescued a p. Primuliflora last Saturday from a small death cube. I only buy them IF they look healthy. I'm not a miracle worker!

Was your original D. adelae from there as well?

Back