What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Deeper Trays

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I am looking for deeper / taller trays to accommodate my 9" tall pygmy sundew pots (32 oz drinking cups). Does anybody know where I can find them?

101_4002.jpg

101_4003.jpg

Cement mixing bins perhaps? They are too big to fit that stand though. Home Depot has them for around $6.

I use sterilite tubs. They are usually cheap, comes in many sizes and last longer than the seedlings trays.

I was going to suggest the cement mixing trays as well, they come in two sizes, but I can't tell form the pictures if the smaller one would fit or not.
A temporary solution that I've used is cutting the tops off of milk or juice cartons and using one for each cup. It helped until I found a more permanent solution.

Hmmm maybe you can find some plastic storage tubs that would fit? Usually Walmart/Kmart has a big selection of sizes and depths......
I've used their shoebox sized plastics tubs quite often and they're only a dollar a piece!

Last edited:
Restaurant supply - the gray tubs used for bussing dishes - take a lot of abuse and will last forever.

dollar store ...... litter boxes....

I have used cat litter trays for this before.

Thanks for the suggestions! The width is 10.5" and the length is 22".

I keep forgetting about litter boxes. I need to give those a go. Keep hearing good stuff.

Back