What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilium catesbaei Baldwin County, AL rare seedgrown (davbouch5 $45)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

you are bidding on a one year old seedgrown plant of the rare and magnificent Lilium catesbaei from Baldwin County, AL. This "Pine Lily" can be found growing with Sarracenia. Your plant will have multiple little bulbs and roots. It is not yet greenhouse hardened, but I have found that this is easily accomplished. General culture is as for Sarracenia, except they benefit greatly from fertilization with an acid fertilizer. Your plant will be very similar to the one pictured below. Shipping in the USA only is 5$. Bidding starts at 8$. Controlled burning is extremely important to the health of a bog, so this is a great cause. Please bid like crazy on the many excellent items people have donated. I intend to :)

LC.JPG

This is a flower on a plant growing in Western Baldwin County:
IMG_0548.JPG

$8

$10

I love native Liliums. $12.

$15

28$
Hello,

you are bidding on a one year old seedgrown plant of the rare and magnificent Lilium catesbaei from Baldwin County, AL. This "Pine Lily" can be found growing with Sarracenia. Your plant will have multiple little bulbs and roots. It is not yet greenhouse hardened, but I have found that this is easily accomplished. General culture is as for Sarracenia, except they benefit greatly from fertilization with an acid fertilizer. Your plant will be very similar to the one pictured below. Shipping in the USA only is 5$. Bidding starts at 8$. Controlled burning is extremely important to the health of a bog, so this is a great cause. Please bid like crazy on the many excellent items people have donated. I intend to :)

LC.JPG

This is a flower on a plant growing in Western Baldwin County:
IMG_0548.JPG

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Please update the status of the auction:
Donor: Have you received reimbursement for the stated shipping charges (if any)? Have you shipped the item?
High bidder: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction.

shipped a long time ago, i can forward you an email from the buyer where he acknowledged receipt and asked for other lilies.

shipped a long time ago, i can forward you an email from the buyer where he acknowledged receipt and asked for other lilies.

This is good enough confirmation for me, Mike. All sounds well :) It looks like this auction thread can be closed - thanks! And cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back