What's new

Lilium catesbaei Baldwin County, AL rare seedgrown (davbouch5 $45)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

you are bidding on a one year old seedgrown plant of the rare and magnificent Lilium catesbaei from Baldwin County, AL. This "Pine Lily" can be found growing with Sarracenia. Your plant will have multiple little bulbs and roots. It is not yet greenhouse hardened, but I have found that this is easily accomplished. General culture is as for Sarracenia, except they benefit greatly from fertilization with an acid fertilizer. Your plant will be very similar to the one pictured below. Shipping in the USA only is 5$. Bidding starts at 8$. Controlled burning is extremely important to the health of a bog, so this is a great cause. Please bid like crazy on the many excellent items people have donated. I intend to :)

LC.JPG

This is a flower on a plant growing in Western Baldwin County:
IMG_0548.JPG

28$
Hello,

you are bidding on a one year old seedgrown plant of the rare and magnificent Lilium catesbaei from Baldwin County, AL. This "Pine Lily" can be found growing with Sarracenia. Your plant will have multiple little bulbs and roots. It is not yet greenhouse hardened, but I have found that this is easily accomplished. General culture is as for Sarracenia, except they benefit greatly from fertilization with an acid fertilizer. Your plant will be very similar to the one pictured below. Shipping in the USA only is 5$. Bidding starts at 8$. Controlled burning is extremely important to the health of a bog, so this is a great cause. Please bid like crazy on the many excellent items people have donated. I intend to :)

LC.JPG

This is a flower on a plant growing in Western Baldwin County:
IMG_0548.JPG

Presto

wicked good plants!
Staff member
Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Please update the status of the auction:
Donor: Have you received reimbursement for the stated shipping charges (if any)? Have you shipped the item?
High bidder: Have you received the item? Is it in the condition described and expected?

Thanks! This will help us close out the few remaining threads in the 2013 auction.

shipped a long time ago, i can forward you an email from the buyer where he acknowledged receipt and asked for other lilies.

Status
Not open for further replies.