What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In anticipation of the upcoming cooler weather, I thought I'd shake the trees to see what might fall out ...

I recently rooted cuttings of the following:
- N. hamata - Wistuba clone Trade has been confirmed
- N. aristolochioides - proven female (BE clone) Trade has been confirmed
- N. jamban - BE clone

I am interested in trading for the following Neps:
- pure species
- HL or temperate
- prefer SG
- 1.5" diameter or larger
- or U. unifolia ... :-D

I am NOT interested in:
- any hybrid
- LL'ers or N. alata or ventricosa
- N. robcantleyi (have 2 already)
- N. aristolochioides (have a male coming soon)
- N. izumiae (have SG)
- N. glabrata (have SG & t/c)
- T/C clones of any of the following: N. hamata, inermis, lowii, fusca, burbidgeae, jamban, argentii, vogelii,
- any trades from outside USA

If necessary, I would consider adding Sarrs, Dews, Heli's or Utrics to complete a trade (see growlist for possibles)

Feel free to suggest any trades that fall within the above parameters. I prefer that you contact me via email with any questions/offers since PMs are a bit of a pain:

Emailaddressasimage.jpg

In addition:
- plants are not for sale (don't bother asking). If suitable trades don't materialize, I'll likely fleabay them for charity at some point in the future
- this is not on a 1st come basis - no need to rush
- while I will attempt to respond in a timely manner, I may not succeed ???
- Thanks for playing :bigthumpup:

Last edited:
email sent.

Email sent as well

I think I've replied to all the messages I've received. I still need to send out a few pics to get trades confirmed. If you've sent me a message & have not heard from me - please post in the thread - thanks for all of the interest!

Back