What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last concert you saw.

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Mar. 22 2006,9:35)]Gesundheidt!!!
Good one!

I thought you were going to say Jefferson Airplane or Scott McKenzie!

LOL Bugweed. You're a hoot.
laugh.gif

let's see here... last concert was a 30 min set from Falling Forward that played in front of about 15 people at a bar in Kent, Oh. before that, i saw Dane Cook about a year ago, also in Kent, Oh.
the last real concert i saw was back in 2002 when i saw TOOL in cleveland. i can't wait for their new album to come out and for them to tour! i'm also waiting patiently for the new Queensryche cd to see if it's even close to Operation Mindcrime. i know that joe satrini and eric johnson are coming soon. if i'm home i'd like to see them again...

i have to agree with you totally swords in 2 areas.
1- Yngwie is a total ego maniac! he's still my guitar hero though, if i must have one, as he's the guitarists that i most emulated when i was younger.
2- the metal scene in the USA today is disappointing. i hear stuff on the sirius, then go buy it, then i promptly sell it because there's one good sone on the cd, and the rest suck. this is a problem that a lot of people seem to be having though, as i find myself unloading new cd from artists that i love, cus they aren't making the cut with me.

tech...

Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
probably about 1997.

Sco

Nine Inch Nails on the 7th in Erie. Best concert I've ever been to, but that's not saying much, considering it's the second I've ever been to.
smile_m_32.gif

Back