What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last concert you saw.

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
My wife made me go out to Philly to see Billy Joel on Monday night.

On the way out I thought I should have check with JBL and seen if he would have been around to visit after the concert.
I could have brought some extra chiggers. LOL

Ozzfest.

^^^^^^^^
lol go figure!

havent been to one, but ive had many i could have gone to, parenal reasons why I couldnt of course Basicaly Ozzfest, and other heavy metal bands i might go to one hear this summer
laugh.gif

Cheers

i saw the Toadies weekend before last but that was just a street party the last concert was skinny puppy twice once in houston and the other in dallas

My daughter's 6th grade choir a year ago.

OH yeah, if comedy counts I saw Larry the Cable Guy about a month ago. I can't wait to see his movie.

The last concert I went to was Expose with my girlfriend (now wife) in 1989.

Eric Burdon and the Animals
It was not that long ago.

Geez, it's been a long time! I think the last concert I saw was Lizzy Borden's Deal with the Devil tour in May of 1999 or 2000 Supporting acts of Yngwie Malmsteen who had some kind of ego problem and left his backup band at the concert hall (not the first time).

It's bad that I haven't gone to more shows since. Especially since I'm a metal magazine editor (http://www.battlehelm.com) but I just can't find the time to chase bands anymore. Especially cos new US bands SUCK!!! Man I pity the kids in America, if only more of them knew what metal could be. Take a peek at what bands are doing in Europe, thats something!

Moody Blues... it was lots of fun. Those guys are old but they had some younguns with them.

The last rock concert I saw was Steve Miller Band. Now all I see are Christian concerts - like Amy Grant, Isaac Airfreight, and 2nd Chapter of Acts.

The last one I saw was Metallica in Assembly Hall Champaign Il. sometime around '91 or '92 ? Last good album before they sold out to the hype.

Last concert I saw was Little Richard at the Vanderbilt Commencement party almost a year ago.

-D. Lybrand

MOTORHEAD, about a year ago from right now

NEXT concert, may 4th (I think) to see GAMMA RAY headlining a Metal show in Toronto (and YES I'm excited, they are AWESOME)

A fantastic show last fall at the Botanical Garden here with Peter Rowan and Tony Rice. What a treat! If you ever get a chance to see one or both...GO.
smile.gif
I'm hoping for a repeat performance this summer/fall but they are in great demand.

Moody Blue? Awsome. One of my all-time favorite albums is Days of Futures Past.
smile.gif

Korn last Wednesday. They put on a good show. Rob Zombie next week and slayer coming up just got the tickets.

New Mexican Disaster Squad, None More Black, Against Me, Rise Against, Anti-Flag on Jan. 19th 2004. Can't stand those bands now!

Expose, wow, an oldie but goodie! It's a shame that metallica sold out
confused.gif

I was IN a concert last Tuesday night - a jazz concert for my college. It went well!

The last concert I SAW was probably Dave Matthews Band this past summer...or was it Phil Collins? Either way, I went to both right around the same time! Great, great concerts they were
smile.gif

I saw "The Damage Manual" which was comprised of Chris Connolly (from Ministry) and guys from Pigface and NIN.

Back