What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi wonderful C.P. people, greetings from kentucky guess you want to know a little bit about me. So i started growing back in 2013 started off with D.Buramannii, they did great for the first 5 months then we had a good ice storm and i lost my electric for a week so my first plants froze to death it really bummed me out and i didn't tryto grow any more till August of this year now i have a flytrap from lowes, a sar also from lowes and i have the following seed either in stratification or waiting on germination
D. Capensis typical, Alba, and narrow leaf red D. California dont think i spelled that right sorry if i didnt S. Alata and a couple other i forget at this time also i have aquired my first cephalotus two typicals and i have a big boy clone shipping out tommorow from a fellow forum member

Sent from my LGL61AL using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bob glad to be here.

Welcome to TF!

Thanks jim what all do you guys grow?

That's what I call a rapidly expanding collection! Welcome to Terra Forums.

I have issues when i comes plants i want them all added D. Binata self fertile t form

Back