What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joossa Birthday

Happy Birthday!

*Sidenote to other forum members (i.e. don't spill the beans to Joossa)

Ohh and I am still waiting for some of you forum members to hurry up with the rest of your donations of various species of Devil’s Claws so we can send them all to him so he can start his separate and detailed growing guide (in triplicate) using a sample size of 50 seeds for each replicate of every Devils Claw species. Specifically we are still waiting on the donations of Ibicella lutea and Martynia annua…

As *of course* you all know that since Joosa's first guide was so good he has been “volunteered” to cover all the other Devils Claws too. Since he's already done it once…well what is a few more species? ??? And while he is at it he may as well expand on what he did previously with more plants and more replicates too, right? And while we are at it, are there any other CPs we should assign him to work on a fanstastically detailed growing guide for too?

Sorry Joossa, just joking though (or am I now :suspect:….maybe other forum members will think this IS a good idea and start sending you seeds :jester: Hahahaha

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

I've seen that name at other forums too! lol!

Happy BDay, Joel.

Are you going to make the LACPS meeting at CSUF this Sat?

Happy Birthday!

*Sidenote to other forum members (i.e. don't spill the beans to Joossa)

Ohh and I am still waiting for some of you forum members to hurry up with the rest of your donations of various species of Devil’s Claws so we can send them all to him so he can start his separate and detailed growing guide (in triplicate) using a sample size of 50 seeds for each replicate of every Devils Claw species. Specifically we are still waiting on the donations of Ibicella lutea and Martynia annua…

As *of course* you all know that since Joosa's first guide was so good he has been “volunteered” to cover all the other Devils Claws too. Since he's already done it once…well what is a few more species? ??? And while he is at it he may as well expand on what he did previously with more plants and more replicates too, right? And while we are at it, are there any other CPs we should assign him to work on a fanstastically detailed growing guide for too?

Sorry Joossa, just joking though (or am I now :suspect:….maybe other forum members will think this IS a good idea and start sending you seeds :jester: Hahahaha

Happy Birthday!

Oh, you!!!:-))

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Warren, unfortunately I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Have fun, it sounds like it'll be great! :)

Happy Birthday!!!! WOOOHOOO! Your own personal holiday. :)

Enjoy your day and eat lots of b-day cake. :->

Happy Birthday!! :-D

Happy Birthday!

Thanks!

I had cheesecake! :)

Happeh (belated?) birthday!!! :) :D ;) :p :-O:banana2::boogie::-D:jester: :beer: :woot:

Happy B-Day, Joel!

Back