What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Joke

The CIA, FBI and LAPD get together for a conference on terrorism activities and decide that rabbits are currently the greatest threat. They locate the nearest woods and decide to each send in recognizance to see how best to deal with the rabbit situation. The CIA stake out the woods for 3 months with recording devices, night vision cameras and a $3 billion dollar budget.

At the end of their surveillance, they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI immediately fire bombs the entire woods, burning it to the ground. They claim the rabbits shot first.

After relocating to new woods, the LAPD send some uniformed officers in. After 15 minutes, a badly beaten and bleeding bear stumbles out of the woods exclaiming, "All right! Alright! I'm a freakin rabbit!"

:-D

I can see the rednecks now, "That's a damn liberal pinko commie joke!"

Which makes it all the better!

That's a good one.

I wish I had a joke to tell, but I guess I'm all out.

???

Great! just great. you damn liberal pinko comies are at it again! ...Oh wait...thats me too!

Haha thats a good one! :-))

i got one really long one! Here goes 2 farm horses (Razzle and Dazzle) were grazing and one looks at the other and says "Hey Razzle I bet I can beat yeh to that tree younder." So they take off! First its Razzle then its Dazzle then (read this faster in your head) RazzleDazzleRazzelDazzel Razzel wins by a nose. The farmer sees the wholse race and enters them in the local county horse race. The registrator laughs and says he doesnt have a chance. Farmer ignores him and enters them anyway. The gun goes off and Its Razzle that takes the lead then Dazzle, then Razzle, then Dazzle then RazzleDazzleRazzleDazzle Razzle wins by a nose. Farmer goes nuts!!! He just won $10,000 form those horses and is gonna enter them in the state race. Same thing happens, registrator laughs farmer doesnt care and enters them anyway. Gun goes off: First its Razzle then Dazzle then Razzle then RazzleDazzleRazzleDazzle Razzle wins by a nose! Well the horses go on like this til they cant race anymore. They are grazing in the same field and Dazzle says to Razzle "I bet i can beat you to that ol' tree" So they take off first is Razzle then its Dazzle then Razzle then Dazzle then RazzleDazzleRazzleDazzle Razzle wins by a nose. The lil ol' farm dog comes up and says "how com its always Razzle that wins?" Razzle looks at Dazzle. Dazzle looks at Razzle. Dazzle says "Hey look Razzle! A talking dog!"

I wish I had a joke to tell, but I guess I'm all out.

I guess there is a first time for everything.

xvart.

No jokes? Really we have hundereds of people and only a few know jokes? Where has the humor one?

one time there was a priest, a buisness man, and an engineer on a boat. Suddenly the boat started to sink.
Priest: "what do we do?"
Buisiness man: "I don't know."
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
:-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

The FBI immediately fire bombs the entire woods, burning it to the ground. They claim the rabbits shot first.

:-))

hehe..... I remember Reno's orders to do away with Branch Davidians in the gay nineties.......

Hmmm....ya know, on second thought, that wasn't so funny after all.......... :(

Theirs a Monk, a Preacher, and a Rabbi sitting in a boat in the middle of a lake

The preacher decides he has to go to the bathroom, gets up and walks across the water to the shore. Relieves him self and comes back to the boat. A little while Later the Rabbi Does the same, he gets out of the boat walks on water, and goes to the shore to relieve him self.

The monk thinks to him self, well If they can do it I can as well. So he gets out and sinks into the water.

The Rabbi and the Preacher look at each other and the Preacher says
"We should have told him where the rocks were huh?"

Back