What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all,
I've been looking at your plants for about a year now and figure it's time to share mine... Hope this works.
N. jamban

N. Moana Loa

N. spathulata x spectabilis

N. (venticosa x sibuyanensis) x 'Sabre'

N. veitchii x platychila

N. (lowii x veitchii) x burbidgeae

Oh, I have a (lowii x veitchii) x burb. I've found it to be an incredibly easy and rewarding hybrid. How about you?

Oh, I have a (lowii x veitchii) x burb. I've found it to be an incredibly easy and rewarding hybrid. How about you?

I've had it for about 8 months and it's taken a while to settle in, but it just put out a couple new pitchers for me. I hope it continues because the pitchers are amazing! How long have you had yours?

I've had it for about 8 months and it's taken a while to settle in, but it just put out a couple new pitchers for me. I hope it continues because the pitchers are amazing! How long have you had yours?

I honestly don't recall when I received it. I think it was about a year ago. You can see some photos here. It never stopped putting out pitchers for me. It's been going non-stop. I love it!

You have some very nice plants Jeremy. I especially like the N. Spathulata X Spectabilis & the color of the N. (lowii x veitchii) x burbidgeae.

Thanks guys, and nice pics NatchGreyes! Here's a couple more:

N. ramispina x singalana

N. hamata

Thanks! And I really like the ramispina x singalana. That's very nice. I really like the purple color.

Cheers! I like it a lot too, in the right light it almost looks black.

N. aristolochioides

N. spectabilis x veitchii

N. veitchii x platychilla

A couple different N, maxima x aristolochioides. The first one is mine and the second is my girlfriends... I think she got the nicer one!

N. spectabilis

N. chaniana

H. minor, my only Heli... when do they normally put up flowers?

N. vogellii

N. ventricosa x [ventricosa x (lowii x ventricosa)]

All very happy looking plants, Jeremy!

Thanks a Lot guys! Here a few new ones:

N. maxima x aristolochioides

N. glabrata x aristolochioides

N. jacquelineae, still opening I hope...

N. hamata, one of my fastest growers!

N. Miranda, I love this stage!

The peristome for that Miranda is quite big!

✨🌱@carnivorousplantsociety

Nice plants!

Thanks!
Here's a few more recent openings:

N. spectabilis

N. jamban

N. glandulifera x burbidgeae

N. vogellii

N. chaniana

N. spectabilis x jacquelineae

Last edited:
It's been a slow couple weeks for new pitchers, but here's a few that have recently popped open:

N. hamata, only 2 days open, I love how these guy's pitchers open so early. The coloration process of the peristome is so cool.

N. (ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x 'Sabre DC' The peristome is getting bigger!

N. ramispina x singalana It takes about a week or 2 for these to get this dark.

Love yr rami x singalana very beautiful coloration and pitcher length :) i love many ramispina and Singalana crosses :)

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I had an annoying thrips problem for about 6 months, but it's all getting better now! Here's some recent pitchers...

N. veitchii x platychilla

N. chaniana

N. vogellii

N. maxima x aristolochioides

N. jamban

N. jamban

N. pompey (merriliana x miranda)

N. ventricosa x (ventricosa x (lowii x ventricosa)) or something like that...

N. glandulifera x burbidgeae

Back