What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

izXtm and N. petiolata

thez_yo

instigator
Well, I'm pretty under the weather and not home a lot this month so I think this is all the pics I get to take (that and the plants look like paper shreds outside in the 'cold' of San Diego winter):

izXTM Possibly >Nepenthes izumiae crossed with, "TM" that just opened up:
P1180003.jpg

P1180010.jpg

I expect it will pick up more color in a few weeks.

and what N. petiolata is working on:
P1180011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like N. izumiae x TM. It's one of my faves. :) Mine put out dark/black pitchers that are toothy and slender but wide peristomes.

Oooo ! Can't wait to see how they grow up.

*(little word of wisdom - when you are taking a picture, try if you can to rest your elbow or hand on a solid surface, it might help decrease the blurriness)

I really like N. izumiae x TM. It's one of my faves. :) Mine put out dark/black pitchers that are toothy and slender but wide peristomes.

mhmmm it's a beauty!

Oooo ! Can't wait to see how they grow up.

*(little word of wisdom - when you are taking a picture, try if you can to rest your elbow or hand on a solid surface, it might help decrease the blurriness)

I did :( my hands are just that shaky from the cold meds :cry:

Boo! Hahaha I guess try sobering up :p

I jk I jk, but those must be some powerful cold meds. :0o:

Uhh! that hybrid is delightful :D :D Please show us more pics when the pitcher colors up

Looking good! I've been meaning to take some pics of my N. petiolata pitchers..

Back