What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ID that ping and win a prize!

I don't have a clue what it is.. so this is a real NOID I.D. request. But if you know.. or figure it out.. I'll send you one of it's newest developments!!

100_7663.jpg

100_7663copy.jpg

That's a ping if I ever saw one, whats my prize?

P. cyclosecta is what immediately came to mind, not not for any reason... pretty much just stringing together random words. Looking at other pics, I'm probably wrong - I know jack about identifying Pings - but I don't really need more at the moment anyways, at least not until I'm able to better care for them. Have you seen flowers before?
~Joe

no flowers yet.. That'd make this an easy task I could take care of myself. I'm just impatient and was hoping for an ID now.
You need to hurry up and make some room. I'm getting backed up on stuff to send you!!

Looks like a P. 'alfred lau #13' I just ordered. Nice and hairy and oh so pretty.
Good luck on the Id mass.

i would guess reticulata

P_reticulata_sml.jpg

P_reticulata.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

or P. Kondoi i suppose, though it would appear reticulata and kondoi are easily confused with one another and the true kondoi is likely lost in cultivation depending on where you read..

http://www.cpphotofinder.com/pinguicula-kondoi-344.html

I'm convinced you nailed it though.. arrow shaped leaves and all. Want a plantlet now, or when it flowers and we're 100% sure we've got a beauty on our hands? Either way..

all your plants are beauties. we can hold off till we get that other transaction we have on hold settled or until you are more positive im right/someone else knows better haha. wouldn't feel right if i turned out to be wrong :lol:

Back