What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I fell of the wagon

I was faced with a temptation I could not resist... I've been gluten free for about 4 weeks now. But I love ethiopian cuisine and could not resist yesterday, I ordered lentils and scarfed it down with the injera. When I was finished I asked for an extra side  of injera and woofed it down by itself. OH, it was so good. As horrible as I felt today  it was so worth it.
I thought beer would be the more difficult but this was something I couldn't pass it up.
I know it's not good for me but I can't imagine a once in a while splurge can be that harmful.

lol! Well, I can't say that I blame ya. And I hope that it was worth it. "Hurts so good" type of situtation, it seems. So you're a fan of ethiopian cuisine, eh? There's a place that I'd always drive by on my way to martial arts that was ethiopian cuisine; if I get to take up martial arts again (and I pray I do!) I'll have to stop by there some time (not that I plan on going in there all sweaty from training or something
smile_n_32.gif
)

I'm tempted to make a joke that'd probably land me with a square, but needless to say: watch your splurges.

Est, I may just square you for THINKING that.
mad.gif

smile_m_32.gif

Back