What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hybrid Nepenthes seed to give away.

I have fresh Nepenthes seeds available; a cross between two "Poi Dog" hybrids, one a maxima hybrid (I was told it might actually be N. maxima, species) and the other is likely a N. fusca hybrid. Photos of each. Please note that the maxima is making mostly-green uppers, but the lowers are typical maxima-type brown-red marked pitchers:

N. maxima female:
8406201169_329113ce0d.jpg

N. fusca hybrid, male:
8406201671_8390e73c22.jpg

I will give away three packets of about 50-75 seeds to three people, one packet per person. You MUST have growing conditions suitable for raising highland Nepenthes from seed to qualify, and prior experience raising Nepenthes seedlings is preferred. If you are NOT confident in your horticulture skills, then l,se do not request these. You must contact me by PM to request the seeds, first come first serve. There is a very high percentage of fat embryos in this cross, so it's likely to have good viability. So, there you have it.

Oh, and this offer is limited to the USA only; no overseas addresses.

Paul

pm'd

Offer closed for now (I may have some more later on. If so, I will post info to that effect)

Good luck with your seeds, folks!

Back