What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi I'm new

Hi I'm Matt I'm meaneatingmoo's brother and I kindove like carnivorous plants, he's gonna give me a sundew :) I like cars and the sims and I love racing games :p I will probably be on a few days a week.. moo sometimes says mean things about me -_- so ignore those.. when I get my plant I will probably ask lots and lots of questions so be prepared

Well thanks for reading
Cya

Hi, welcome to TF! I didn't realize you were his brother. That's nice of him giving you a sundew...excluding the things he says, lol. I'm sure there are people here that will be able to answer your questions. Or, you can always use the search function.

The things I say about him or just the things I say? :D Welcome. We've been waiting.

Welcome to TerraForums! There's a lot of great information which has helped me, a lot! A lot of great folk, as well. :)

Welcome, i too tortured my brother! Good luck with the sundew

:welcome:

Brother 'eh? Yeah, I can see the family resemblance. ;)

Welcome to TF!

Welcome! There's some great stuff to be learned here.

Hey there Jontelie
welcome to Terror Forums.
I think terra forums is a misnomer. cause of all the terryifying things these plants do to insects.LOL
I am one of the older folk, age wise, on here,with only about 9 years total being involved with carni plants.
i call myself a tweener. cause i am not one of the older carni folks and not a newbie
LMO

Back