What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from the middle of the pacific on oahu

nepenthes369

Viva La Revolution de Nepenthes!
Hi I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hi. My main interests are Nepenthes, Drosera(small kine), and Sarracenia(small kine). I'm also interests in trading and most of all to learn as much as I can.

:banana2: "It's peanut butter n jelly time, peanut butter n jelly time, peanut butter n jelly, peanut butter n jelly, peanut butter n jelly... peanut butter jelly an a baseball bat"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Welcome. You have it made. Living in beautiful Hawaii, you should be able to grow any tropical cp you want. Nepenthes and drosera will probably grow like weeds. I love my termperates, but there is alot to be said for the tropicals.

Hi thanks for the welcome. And yes most of my neps are doin great still increasing this collection even though they're 96% of it. And hey Georgia's great too! just different very and not so very it's sort of weird.

Hey I moved from hawaii to the mainland just 2 weeks ago from Hawi on the big island :) Free shipping/cheap shipping is awsome :banana2:
But I miss growing neps outside :( I never really went to the other islands much other than for my eye docter stuff.

welcome to the boards! Man i'd love some Hawaiian sun out here in Oregon... *another overcast day in Eugene*

Yeah that's one of many thing's that I'm pretty sure will keep me confined between the tropics. The shipping I can work with I guess but I hope to at least slowly move my way towards the heart of the neplands.

Alright an Oregonian I've got relatives (cool reli's) somewhere in there. And I've always wanted to at least visit Oregon and the rest of the NW. Thanks for the welcome.

But Hawaiii's still better ;) . Welcome to the Forums

Aloha

Welcome!

xvart.

welcome to the boards! Man i'd love some Hawaiian sun out here in Oregon... *another overcast day in Eugene*

bleh...all our grass is dying off... we need RAIN sooooooo bad!!

welcome dude! you probably remember me from the Pitcher Plant board.
Alex

yep remember mostly everyone that i've talkrd with or seen the same name.

Welcome to TF!

Back