What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from cold New Enland

Hi,

I have been growing nepenthes and a few other cps for several years now. I have learned a few things over the years that work for me but realize that there is so much more to learn. I had always grown nepenthes in wood and plastic homemade cases. Last year I finally got a small hobby size green house to house my plants. It worked out great but with 40 inches of snow on the ground as I write this and not getting above freezing for weeks its a summer home. I have many questions to ask more knowledgeable growers and over time will ask for your advice.At times I will try to make comments on the subjects that I do have some thoughts on.Well its good to be here and hello to all.
Northiana

Welcome to terraforums from a fellow New Englander.

Welcome aboard ! You should check out the NECPS as well if you haven't already. Lots of great local members with lots of plants and info to share.

http://www.necps.org/

Last edited:
Welcome to TF!

Welcome to Terraforums. Looks like winter still has a ways to go yet.

Welcome in!

Im very tired of winter, like everyones here ! LOL

Back