What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

here goes another one, part 2

lol

BANNED
OK guys, here is what you've been waiting for.  Just got the stuff about an hour ago, and waisted little time trying it out.  It is having quite an interesting affect.

1.  I started with half a dropper, taken under the tongue.  I kept it in my mouth for 1 or two minutes then finaaly swalloed.  Directions say only 30 seconds, but whatever.

2.  About 3-4 mins after first putting it in my mouth (this stuff is clear like water and tastes salty by the way), I deffinately felt strange.  (I will try to avoid possible plaseibo descriptions)

3.  Just felt different, hard to describe in ways that wont sound spiritual (nothing over the top though, so far, I assure you).  Got a strange... sudden electrical or metallic like (hard to describe) jolt in my left tempal (brain).  I don't know what it was, but it made be flinch, that's for sure.

4.  Stuff was continuing to make me feel strange, physicly and more so mentally.  I decided to take another half a dropper, and say to myself that it was just "salt water".  As I might have expected, by telling myself that it was just salt water, the mental affects began to calm down some, but the physical feelings didn't cease.  Leads me to deffinately think that there is something to it worth my time to continue taking it.

I should also note that I started prespiring (sweating) a lot for a few minutes.  I don't usualy sweat a lot, and it wasn't too warm in my room, but I was sweating a lot from my arm pits in particular.  Drip drip.  Really strange.

Right now it's about 30~40 mins after first taking it, and I still feel strange.  I expect this to continue through the month as I continue to take it, hopefuly developing into something... interesting.

At first using, it, I felt like I almost couldn't handle whatever this feeling was, but I got over it and am pretty calm now.  I think this is what others have observed in using this stuff.

I took pictures of two spots of concern on my body, my toe and one of my fingers.  I'll post "before" pics later tonight.  Basicly, I have an ingrown toenail on my big toe that hasn't healed in some 6 months or more.  I have been eating a lot of the healthiest vegies I could find the past two weeks, and I have to say that my toe is looking the best it has since it was first injured.  Hopefuly, with the use of this zynergy product, it will be inspired to completely heal.

The fourth finger from my thumb on my right hand has had some sorta bacterial issue the past week.  The spot is kinda red, and has a lot of bumps.  Alcohol helps, but doesn't completely kill it.  We shall see if Zynergy has an affect.\

I also gave half a dropper to my smaller ping Titan, and N. eymae (inside the pitcher).  I took "before" photos which I will post later.

I will be posting "after photos" about a week from now I guess.  I am honestly looking for the spiritual aspect though, and I will most likely keep that to myself unless I have some amazing out of body experince
smile.gif

Good luck lol, and thanks for sharing your experiences! You may want to get that stuff analyzed by an independent lab though just to make sure that no harm comes to you. Do you feel a little like Dr. Jekyll?
smile_m_32.gif

Whatever this stuff is, it's affects are real. I feel so different physicly than I did this morning before using it. I can tell by its affects on my and by the research I've done, that this product zynergy is not the right potency and constitution of the true super powered white powder substance refferenced in so many ancient texts and alchemists. It is in my belief that the white powder substance is a mix of naturally occuring monatomic transition metals in specific proportions. This substance in its natural form and energised with the processes refferenced by the egyptians, alchemists, and even the bible should have profound affects on an individual.
I feel that this zynergy product, while it seems affective in the short term so far, is not of the integrity all the hype is about. This was just a test run, an intro for me into this topic of monatomic elements, or ancient manna. I have found someone of high integrity who should be able to provide me with something that I feel is much closer to what I'm looking for. When I get the chance to try that stuff out, I will let you all know. But for now I'm going to finish my month's supply of zynergy, and observe its affects. "Before" pics are coming tonight
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Dec. 19 2005,7:54)]"Before" pics are coming tonight
smile.gif
Cool...But, ah...these aren't going to look like Ozzy's road kill pics by any chance, are they?
smile_n_32.gif

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume you have never done any real drugs (weed, mushrooms, coke, ex). The effects you are feeling are nothing, you wanna really feel something try those.

-Rail

About the toenail: The toenail is STILL ingrown. No amount of medicine will cause that to go away. If you're real lucky, it might grow out, and if you were to see effects they'd be reduced inflammation. If I were you, I'd be more worried about keeping that from getting infected because the chances are that the nail has caused an open wound.

Not to be negative, but there are a lot of "weird" "strange" and "interesting" in there; all I mean is that we should give it a bit of time before coming to any serious conclusions. Well, I look forward to developments...

I have had some rather substantial changes since I first took this stuff yesturday. I really don't want to say much because of the possibility of a plosseibo affect, but I will anyway because I need to document it. So here goes.

1. Woke up this morning, took half a dropper of the zynergy stuff, and didn't have much the same affect it did yesturday when I first took it. That might be expected.

2. Holding the thought that this product is really a weaker, unfinished form of what I'm looking for (the true white powder ORMEs). I began to think that perhaps this wasn't really even that helpful. However, for the past two weeks, I have been heavily changing my eating habits to mainly vegetables of the highest nutritional content. This includes spinnage, lots of squash, colliflower, endives, broccoli, carrots, and for the past few days mainly cacao beans and gojii berries. Now, cacao beans and gojii berries are VERY HIGHLY nuttritious. I've taken these things before in something of a purification/detoxification effort some months ago. When I ate these two tghings back then, I experienced a greatly reduced appetite, and the same has been true this time, especially since taking the zynergy.

3. So, been going through changes. I'm not as active as I used to be, but on this diet I have been getting very lean. I have been building up to a diet like this for quite a while and am now kicking it into high gear (almost vegetarian, little meat, no dairy).

4. I took another half dropper later in the day. Noticed I was having a lot of... sexual energy.

5. At 8:00 I went out to get some food. On the way back I had a hankering to play some fast paced music and start exercising. Up to now I'd been thinking that this zynergy was a part of something that was truly great, but too weak for me. May have been wrong...

6. So I got back to the house, and although all I've had to eat all day are a handful of berries and cacao beans, I was not too hungry. Been eating very little the last two days with no hunger. Instead of eating right away, I started to feel like I had a lot of pent up energy, and decided to start exercising and practicing some martial arts first. Again, by most people's standards, I've been darn near starving myself up to this point. I should have no energy at all.

7. Since first taking zynergy, I haven't really had time to put it to the test. Not that I was trying to, I just felt the urge to start exercising. So, I did a little bit of active meditation to concentrate on my energy as I sometimes do and I got to it.

8. Boy oh boy... it was like being hyper on ADD, hyped up on caffine. I had a tremendous amount of energy that just kept building and building as I kept exercising. It was truly unlike anything I've felt. I wish someone were there to witness it. I mean, it just felt like I was pulling from a pool of unlimited, unbridled energy. Felt like I could tear the whole apartment down. I'm not very good at jumping, and we have a pretty tall ceiling that when I usualy jump I can barely hit with my fist. I jumped up and darn near punched through the ceiling. If that ceiling weren't there, I probably could have gone higher than I've ever jumped.

9. Seriously, my point is, whatever it is plosseibo or not, I have never felt that empowered in all my years on this earth. I truly felt as if I had energy beyond the physical limits of my body, which probably isn't a good thing. In fact, I began to have difficulty controling it, and really had to try to calm myself down, and that haunustly took a lot of effort. It... it was like "feeling really good" to a degree I've never felt before, ten fold. Remember, I've had almost no food today, yet I was having energy of the likes I only dreamed of, and probably could have pushed it to a point where I hurt myself. I really had to calm myself to mantain control.

This was pretty wild, but again, I guess I can't rule out a plosseibo affect. Only time will tell, but if the existence and affects of what some call ORMEs is real, then when I get a hold of the true white powdered forms I may go well beyond what I can control. It's too soon to tell, but this is beginning to go near the surreal, and that's saying a lot coming from me these days...

Before photos (please don't be alarmed by my foot)-

My toe, (Changed to link so those who want to look can... and those who don't want to can skip it. changed by adnedarn)

IMAGE_197.jpg

IMAGE_200.jpg

IMAGE_199.jpg

My finger, particularly a couple hours after applying zynergy directly to the wound, is looking a lot better. The swelling in my toe seems to have gone down.

The two leaves on my ping Titan where I applied zynergy are taking a beating right now, being very soft and atrting to go brown. The pitcher on N. eyame that I put half a dropper of zynergy in is starting to decay. I might expect this with anyhting that has a lot of nutrients. Milk, sugar, and othe good stuff tends to take a beating on the digestive organs of carnivorous plants (especially pings), but always greatly contributes to their growth. The true test will be to see if there is any significant change in growth. Again, only time will tell.

***I would also like to note that last night I had a lot of dreams, and for once, I think I remembered them all, or atleast all the themes. That is pretty rare for me.***

holy crap! you NEED to go to a doctor!

And now! You could have undiagnosed diabetes, who knows. You could end up losing that toe. As good as you feel on this ORMES product, you can't regenerate another digit...
smile_h_32.gif

Get thee to a doctory!
smile_t_32.gif

It's not as bad as it looks, trust me.  Just a regular ingrown toenail.  For some reason I always end up hitting the darn toe, so it looks a little worse than it should.  I'll be seeing a doctor soon. The nasty part is just a scab that I wish wouldn't fall off so easily, as it makes it difficult to heal.

I think I'm more interested in the plant effects so far... your diet is messing with the experimentation on yourself too much. People who've detoxed and moved to a healthier diet start to feel a lot like that anyway... like they've gotten their true selves back. So we can't really determine how much of it is the ORMEs at all. It could be contributing, but I wanted to know what it was capable of on its own.

I saw we put some it a water bottle and give it to a hamster, watch the fun begin!

I agree with you endparenthesis. But I've been on diets like this before, and never had the sort of amplified spiritual energy (or chi) that I felt. Again, I can't rule out the affects of my diet or possibly a plosseibo affect. The mind is a powerful thing when you believe. I absolutely cannot wait to try out the final product described in David Hudson's patents. I can only salivate over the thought of the kind of power I'd feel after using that..

Forgive my spelling.

I dont think its an "ingrown" toenail at all..
an ingrown toenail is a totally different thing..
an ingrown toenail is where an edge of the nail cuts into the skin..
this is totally different.
what you have is a bad case of toenail fungus..

it grows UNDER the nail, and is eating it away..
easily treated, but you have to GO to have it treated!
it wont go away by itself..

to see lots of (disgusting) photos to tell the difference between "ingrown" and "fungus" just type it into google image search..

Scot

I just remembered that toe commerical, where the bacteria just lifts the nail bed like it's all good. That commerical always disturbs me.

1. My toe is currently looking better than it has in many many months.
2. It started as in ingrown toenail that ended up cutting the flesh when I bumped it one day. Since it was ingrown, the bruise it created couldn't really heal.
3. It probably was infected at one point, but I believe I've gotten rid of that. I just need to have the nail cut back by a doctor.

Back