What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help please. Planting around saltwater pool.

i tried googling what plants would look nice but alot of the results came up with just names and then id have to go on google images and see 10 different var. of each. so im hoping that with your help i can find out the names and info about some plants that will not only look beautiful but will also withstand the saltwater. any help is appreciated. If this isnt in the right section SORRY.

Thanks again guys

-Javier

Are you looking for CP's or just any plants? I would figure that most CP's would not survive salt water for very long (but there are ways around this problem). Also is it true saltwater pool (open to the ocean/bay) or is it a brackish pool (less salt content then ocean water)?

sorry i should have been a bit more specific, small lowlying plants. small shrubs and things of that sort with pretty flowers.

@frilleon i have no clue. the lady thats renting the house out to us didnt really explain how the system works its not open to the ocean tho but its not brack :-))

Google "salt tolerant plants"

beach morning glory comes to mind.

Back