What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everybody,

My name is Mark Wilson and I now reside in Center Point, Iowa.I had been living in Hazleton Iowa and had been a member of the old board and just recently got back on-line and here to stay:banana2:

I have kept a small collection up until and but am working on expanding both my indoor and outdoor collection this year. so far I have and have had for a 2 years with some losses:-(

Sarracenia

flava "Coppertop"
rubra
purpurea
Judith Hindle

Drosera
capensis
spatulata
filiformis ssp filiformis

Pinguicula

moranensis
ehlersai
esseriana

Cephalotus follicularis

Venus fly trap

Utricularia sandersonii blue and normal

I am scaling back my dartfrog hobby somewhat to makeroom for more CP'S and am really starting to like pings and am hoping to get mre pygmy sundews once the weather breaks here.

I hope to get to know more of you in the future.
Mark Wilson

Welcome back.

Welcome back. I have family in Atlantic, IA and was just up there recently. Is this the same account that you used before?

xvart.

Welcome back! And I thought you were a girl!:jester:

Xvart,

It's a new account.I have forgotten my old password and such.
We just went thru 2 days of no power and just got it back on this afternoon.The house got down to 48 but everything is fine so far.My frogs are a bit lethargic but doing fine so far.

The is supposed to be another system with freezing rain coming in this week but spent most of today getting a generator and finally succeeded. I hope your family is doing fine thru all this.

JimScott,Yeah, I remember the whole girl thing now,LOL
Mark

Just kick JimScott where it counts! He will behave then! Hi, Mark. I remember you from some time back. Glad you arte here again!!!!!

Mark,

Just PM Andrew if you remember your old user name and email address that you were using before. He can reset your password and merge the two accounts.

Back