What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone. :)
I'm Sarah. I've recently been bitten by the plant bug when I rescued an orchid from Wal-Mart...which led to another...and another...and another, luckily though they stopped selling them on sale. After that I went through a phase where I rescued plants and would go through the sale section and pick the worst ones that looked like they were still savable. Luckily I have run out of pots. Now I'm moving to the CPs. You see I have a 10gal aquarium that I was growing a potato plant in but it got moved outside and my small garden sits on top of and around it so I can't get rid of it...might as well put something in it. :grin: I've always been interested in CPs but have never really gone for them, now we’ll see how I do with them. I have a Dionaea muscipula "1955", a Drosera capensis, a Drosera binata and two Pinguicula 'John Rizzi' and I'm pretty excited!
Other than those things I'm involved with horses, chinchillas, art, theater and I'm going to be majoring in being a 7th and 8th grade English teacher.
Finally I can't wait to learn more about these awesome things (CP's) so I'm going to stop ranting and go read some posts!
Toddles;
Sarah

Welcome to the forum Sarah! :)

Welcome to TF!

Back