What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All!

rockstarcobain

Sarracenia in another life....
Hi! I live in Western Washington State, and I love carnivorous plants!!! I recently convinced my wife to let me start growing and collecting since we have a house now, and I am anxious to begin collecting. Even though it seems to be harder to find them than I thought. :) I currently have a venus fly trap and a sarracenia alata. I am happy to be here.

How could anyone like carnivorous plants??? how STRANGE!!!!!!! Well, I guess you came to the right place. PM me, and I will tell you many places to find them, as will anyone else on this forum!!!!

Welcome to the forum

Welcome! I see you've already posted in the trading forum to expand your collection! Way to go. There are tons of friendly people around here that will help you out. You've come to the right place. Have fun browsing the old posts forever! Tons of good information.

xvart.

Welcome to TF!

Thanks Guys!!!!

Welcome!

Yo!!!

Welcome aboard! Join in the fray. We have all the genus forums and the community fellowships in the General forum. Nice folks here!

Have fun with your new addiction. :)

Back