What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Have cute 1/4" D. graomogolensis to trade for...

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
I have several small fully-rooted little Drosera graomogolensis plants to trade and I am looking for these plants: D. derbyensis, D. fulva, D. darwinensis, D. brevicornis and D. kenneallyi. Yeah, I know - I'm not asking for much. :-D I'm also looking for a nice D. venusta and for D. graminifolia. If you have any of these plants and are interested please pm me.

I literally have none of those things.
Otherwise I'd just hook you up brotha.

~ then why even comment?
Because I don't get to talk to my friend very often. Leave me alone..

I literally have none of those things.
Otherwise I'd just hook you up brotha.

I don't doubt that for a second. 'Always a pleasure to hear from you, Mass. :beer:

Last edited:
I now have an offer for D. venusta and a 'maybe' on D. graminifolia and D. kenneallyi.

I still have some graos to trade but maybe I can sweeten the pot. I also have a 1" D. regia, cloned from my seed-grown plant that I would be willing to trade.

I'd also be willing to trade D. graomogolensis, or a D. regia, for seed of : D. derbyensis, D. fulva, D. darwinensis, D. brevicornis or D. kenneallyi. :)

There is a D. binata variety that stays small. I would trade a grao for that. I would also be interested in D. villosa, D. montana, D. curviscapa even D. sessilifolia and D. admirabilis. I'm trying, people! :)

Remind me about this thread in your next PM response. I wants em!
I have all of the binata variations, plus one with location data.
wink wink

Back