What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Spring!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
"Look's like we made it!" :boogie:

Spring is officially here! I'm so excited. Spring is my favorite season. It's really starting to unfold here...red buds on the trees, a few tiny green leaves, daffodils in bloom, forsythia, quince, flowering fruit trees. Woooooooohooooo!

I'm kinda late on cleaning up my yard but I have 4 days off coming up and I'm hoping to at least make a dent in it. I have a LOT to do. My front yard is suddenly loaded with henbit and other noxious weeds.

No love without burden.

Happy Spring y'all! :D

Hooray for the Vernal Equinox and for the daffodils! :water:

Hap-Hap-Happy SPRING!!!

YEEEAAAAAA !!!

still snowy here, but happy technically spring!!!!!!!!!!! :-O

Spring?
icon_blue_very_sad.gif

spring.jpg

Spring is still a month away..
icon_blue_very_sad.gif

Scot

snowed here yesterday............

It was 72 here today. Would be perfect spring weather if not for the wind (comes with Kansas). I put the temperate plants out a little over a week ago. Nights have been in around forty but now I see a 29 in the future. Guess i'll bring them in that night to keep the flowers from being damaged.

:woot: it was my first time having plants go through dormancy who cares if my winters were mild I'm proud that none died.
there is even one flytrap seedling that went dormant there was this seed that fell out of the seed pod when I let my flytrap flower and its nice and healthy.No its not a division its a seedling.

All my bulbs I planted are going to bloom and my fruit trees I planted are blossoming :D
In a week I'll upload a billion pics.

What? "You aint from around here, are you?" Me and Scot are still in winter! Dunkirk Dave & Punxatawney Phil are too cold to prognosticate!

Well it hasn't exactly been the Bahamas here. The majority of days have been cool and very windy. VERY windy. We've had a few 60s and a 70 here and there but its been a very cool late winter compared to the last few years. Even the quince bloomed at a more normal time than it has been with the unusually warm winters lately.

Yay we've got 6 inches of snow on the first day of spring! Ohioans and others on the east, it's headed your way!

BTW I hate snow - That's why I live in MN! :-D

I always thought Quince were supposed to bloom in winter..... Either your area is too cold, or my area is too warm!

Spring?! Why did I just have to shovel like 15 inches of snow today?

managed to get a nice tan today, though it was 55F and windy

Back