What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to: Big Bella

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday! May your plants ever reign!

Happy Birthday!!

happy birthday!!

BB

:-D Happy Birthday Big! :beer:
....................................:banana2::jester::usa2::boogie:...............................

Happy Birthday David!

Have yourself a good one !!

where's the guy been these days? happy birthday Dave!

Happy birthday, I hope your wonderful plants have gifted you with some awesome growth.

Happy Birthday David!! I hope you managed to celebrate & am looking forward to your return.

where's the guy been these days?
While I have no knowledge of how he is spending his time, a comment in this thread may provide some insight. His has continued to be active on eBay ...

Good thoughts aimed in his & his family's direction are probably appropriate. :angel:

Happy Birthday, David!
Hope it's awesome and that all is well!

Happy birthday and best wishes, David. I hope the plants are all well!

I bumped in to John Carothers just the other week. ;)

Happy Birthday!

Happy BD dave
hope it was a good one

holy crap---didn't know about that! wishing him and his family the best!

Happy Birthday David!! I hope you managed to celebrate & am looking forward to your return.

While I have no knowledge of how he is spending his time, a comment in this thread may provide some insight. His has continued to be active on eBay ...

Good thoughts aimed in his & his family's direction are probably appropriate. :angel:

Back