What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Tamlin!

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Even though you can't join us for some time yet your knowledge and spirit of sharing lives on at Terraforums - just look at the Trading Post.

So here is to wishing you a Happy Birthday and some plant pictures to share with you.

People, if you desire, post you well wishes and a plant picture or two and I'll forward this on the Tamlin.

Drosera admirabilis
IMGP1060_zpsvwo6l5aj.jpg

IMGP4213copy_zps2be413c6.jpg

D. kaieteurensis
IMGP0284_zpsycsgypmc.jpg

IMGP6317_zps2461128e.jpg

Sarracenia 'Hummer's Okee Classic'
IMGP5912.jpg

Happy Birthday to Tamlin Effect!

Yeah, wtf? You'd think with sweeping legalization they would have commuted his sentence already.

Anyway, if it's any consolation, Tamlin, these draconian laws are slowly but surely losing weight with the general public. Hopefully you'll be one of the last to have to endure such a harsh punishment for a victimless "crime."

Last edited:
More Drosera admirabilis
IMGP1131_zpscwoycdwx.jpg

IMGP1133_zpsads5mgy8.jpg

Happy birthday! Very fond memories of visiting one frigid December in Oswego:

669247_orig.jpg

Happy Birthday Tamlin!!!!!!!

Ramon:D

Last edited:
Happy birthday dear friend!

Tamlin sends his thanks and love to all who posted best wishes.

Jay, he was particularly thrilled by your photo to remind him of happier times and a memorable visit by you.

He was away before I got here, but in the spirit of TF solidarity I'll burn one in his honor tonight.

A much belated Happy Birthday ! Funny how my not frequent stops by here these days still includes a Tamlin search for updates. Must have made a great impression !

Back