What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Tamlin!

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Tamlin, sorry you can't be with us for now but some of us still think about you and appreciate all you have done.

So until the time you can join us again here's to a Happy Birthday.

(Folks, post your birthday greetings and maybe a CP picture and I'll send a print out to William.)

D. admirabilis
01300016crop.jpg

Happy birthday man! I miss the days I was a driver and we'd talk for an hour+. Thanks for sharing your music with me too. Hope to see ya around.
Andrew

Thanks Andrew. Tamlin will appreciate it. He can use some cheering up. Anybody else? What is this, out-of-sight-out-of-mind?

D. roundandstickia!

Some CP pictures:
IMGP5913.jpg

various Sarracenia
IMGP7592_zpsc91c5693.jpg

S oreophila
IMGP7784_zps951e7074.jpg

S. alabamensis
IMGP4207copy_zpsbf3dd41b.jpg

Drosera admirabilis
IMGP3906copy.jpg

D. cistiflora
IMGP7579_zps04859636.jpg

D. hamiltonii
IMGP6903_zpsdc310a0a.jpg

D. hamiltonii
IMGP8332_zps18e32d5c.jpg

D. kaieteurensis
IMGP7541_zps30cefd7c.jpg

D. echinoblastus
IMGP5313copy_zps519f7463.jpg

D. helodes
IMGP2490copy.jpg

D. ultramafica × spatulata

Last edited:
Gorgeous plants / flowers!

Post some of yours, Tamlin would enjoying seeing them :p

How about these?:

P7253909.jpg

D. lanata

PB055769.jpg

Pinguicula cyclosecta

PB055767.jpg

D. tomentosa

Happy belated birthday, Tamlin. Though we have not met, when you come back to TF I will enjoy your company. :)

Last edited:
I remember Tamlin as a staple on these fora. To this day, any time I forget how "weird" is spelled, I remember "World Expert In Rosetted Drosera" (we can thank PAK for that, too!). Happy birthday, I hope to have you back with us again soon.

Speaking of Plant-A-Kiss has anybody heard from her? Tamlin asked about her in his last letter.

Such gorgeous pictures and kind words and thoughts. I feel pretty safe in saying he looks forward to being with you again. I know he misses you all. Thank you for sharing.

Happy belated birthday William. Looking forward to the days when you can rejoin us.

Here's an oldie (but a goodie) :-O

I was given the plant in the middle as spatulata 'Tamlin'. Not sure if that's right, but it seems appropriate here. Happy Birthday and Best Wishes!

Happy Belated Birthday Tamlin!!

yaz_17.jpg

Happy belated birthday Tamlin old friend!! I too remember burning up the phone a couple of times!! Such a wealth of knowledge.

Last edited:
Thanks everybody, I printed this out Weds and sent a copy off to Tamlin. He will appreciate the thoughts.

Thats the best ****zy I've ever seen! RL7836

Last edited:
So Tamlin thanks every body that wished him Happy Birthday. He enjoyed the CP photos too.

He has a new mailing address so shoot me a PM if you want an update. They should forward his mail from the old address at least of a while though.

Back