What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giving/Trading Away Cattleya BLC Hybrid

It turns out their isn't enough space for in my college dorm place, so I need to get rid of it ASAP

It supposedly flowers a green-blue ocean spray, and its currently mounted.

I'll get a picture up when I can.

If anyone would like to trade a ping cutting, that can be mailed, for it that would be nice, but its not required. You'll also need to be able to communicate with me very fast :(

Closes 11 pm today.

1. Oregoncp (even if I dont win, hit me up. I got a ping that I can send you a couple pullings from if you want)

1. Oregoncp (even if I dont win, hit me up. I got a ping that I can send you a couple pullings from if you want)
2.tatorger thanks for the chance!

3.wesly2010

3.wesly2010
4.captdonaldduc
10.[/QUOTE]

You don't' have a window you can hang it in? Being mounted seems like it should be a breeze to find space.

You don't' have a window you can hang it in? Being mounted seems like it should be a breeze to find space.

No space at all. Hanging isn't even allowed, last time I checked.

3.wesly2010
4.captdonaldduc
5. thewayden

1167145_307017186108809_330639374_o.jpg

3.wesly2010
4.captdonaldduc
5. thewayden
6. catrus TY I used to have one!

Back