What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giveaway: Drosera binata var. dichotoma 'Giant'

Alright everyone, in lieu of the recent giveaways on this forum, I've decided to return the generosity and host one myself! Up for grabs I have 3 young plantlets of D. binata var. dichotoma 'Giant' (~4 inches tall) that were started earlier this year from root cuttings taken from my mother plant. All 3 of these plants will go to one winner. Shipping is $6 for a flat rate priority box. The winner will be picked on 6/19/15 and the plants will be shipped by the following Monday. I ask that you post a giveaway of your own in return to keep the "pay it forward" system going. I'll get photos up once my phone camera cooperates with me again. US participants only, please.

Go, go, go!

1.Nikki630 -- thanks and awesomeness

2.unprofessiona - love this species!

3. Darlantin - Awesome, thanks!

I'm a bit surprised more people haven't signed up yet, I haven't seen this particular clone in many collections...or maybe it's just me.

---Took my name off the list since my PayPal's down and wouldn't be able to get the shipping money to you very quickly in the event that I did win, thanks though!---

Last edited:
4. Knuckles - Thanks for the chance =) I'll be posting a nonCP giveaway of a few different plants asap b/c I do not have many CPS atm

4. Knuckles - Thanks for the chance =) I'll be posting a nonCP giveaway of a few different plants asap b/c I do not have many CPS atm
5. David F- Big Bad sundew? Sign me up.

5. David F- Big Bad sundew? Sign me up.
6. ZeRoKooL - Very nice!

Alright everybody, time's up! Congrats to the winner, who, according to Random.org, is #5, David F! Congratulations! Please PM me your shipping information soon, my goal is to get these plants shipped out on Monday.

I'm here, I'm here!

Back