What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair of Drosophyllum lusitanicum seeds for trade (yes, only two seeds total). These seeds were kindly donated to me by a generous benefactor as a means of getting more plants for starting my collection.

I would love to trade with someone who might be willing to give me more than these seeds are worth in trade value to help me diversify my collection. Right now the only plants I have that are anything more than seeds or gemmae are D. capensis, D. spatulata, D. prolifera, and D. Adelae, and the last two are scarcely more than babies.

I'm mainly interested in drosera, pings, and cephalotus as I'm trying to start my collection with a focus so that I can properly take care of the plants.

Naturally, I can't promise that these seeds will grow for you as I hear it's very tough to get these plants to grow, so please, only experienced CP growers.

Did I leave anything out? If so, PM me and I'll answer your questions as soon as I can. I hope to have a decision made by the end of the week. Thanks!

xantius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back