What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

frees seeds???

Hi im new to carnivorous plants... well i have a couple but woudl like to expand my "collectio" anyone willing to give me free seeds or anything ???
thanks

Begging for free stuff isnt very nice. Keep your eye open on this forum instead. sometimes free offers pop up.

Asking and begging are two different things, Pluto. That IS what this forum is about. We help each other out here when we can.

Agreed Bugs, this forum made my collection (for the most part) and the generosity of memebers here has always impressed me. I try to return that many times over to others now that I have cp's to share. Max (and Pluto, too) send me a PM with what you really want and I will see what I have that fits your needs and conditions.

This forum is full of great people thanks to all who have offered.
-MAx

Ok then Im sorry.
I just interpreted it as begging when he used the phrase "anyone willing to give me free seeds "
If thats not begging then what is? Please illuminate me.

I want some seeds. maby some rare drosera. i want a really rare nepenthes! i want S 'leah wilkerson'

you can tell the difference. at least i can...
Alex

Back