What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need to thin the ranks a bit more -- so I am going to give away two more Nepenthes seedlings from my personal breeding efforts: N. ventricosa X (thorellii X aristolochiodes). These will be easy plants to grow and likely adaptable to all but the most inappropriate conditions. I will select two plants from the bunch pictured here:
20140521-160503-57903989.jpg

Terms: you must offer the TF membership something in return, and without cost to the recipient. It doesn't have to be a carnivorous plant, it can be some other plant, or even something your created - artwork or whatever. Offers for common things that tend to be given away every other week, such as Drosera capensis seed and the like, probably won't win you this offer - so bear that in mind.

You must be willing and able to deliver your offering by the end of this month at the latest - not some imaginary, magical date in the future.

There you have it. What do you have to give to TF?!

Last edited:
I can offer some starts of Aldrovanda with some associated water plant starts (Ultricularia and non-carnies). This symbiotic setup has led to easy Aldro culture for me.

That said, I also have some slipper orchids I should thin out. Can I decide at a later date which to offer? Maybe both?

I will be gone on a trip from June 9-15, but I can post up after.

Last edited:
Note to self: don't offer free plants on a Friday morning.

I would cherish the opportunity to have one of these! Doing a drosera seed giveaway the week of the 16th and have some utris to give away as well. Would be thrilled to get this!

Responses will arrive, just let the weekend get into full swing. ;)
I am already giving away some sundews, but I think N. ventricosa X (thorellii X aristolochiodes) gets bigger than I have space for.
Thanks for posting and giving something away for free!
:D

I am just getting my collection going again and will have lots of Dews and Neps to give away within the next 6-12 months once they are big enough to ship.....but for now I can offer some blackberry plants as well as some mints.

Happy growing;
Victoria

I can offer some starts of Aldrovanda with some associated water plant starts (Ultricularia and non-carnies). This symbiotic setup has led to easy Aldro culture for me.

That said, I also have some slipper orchids I should thin out. Can I decide at a later date which to offer? Maybe both?

I will be gone on a trip from June 9-15, but I can post up after.

Corey,
Message me to arrange shipping of your plants when you are available, please. Yes, you get the prize!

Paul

Huzzah! Thanks and glad to pay it forward.

Look for some more goodies next week, gang!

Back