What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum upgrade... ugh

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
sorry all for the downtime, did a upgrade security fix thing this am and it blew stuff up. :X I promise I worked all this time from my phone at work trying to solve it. and when I thought there was finally a resolution I drove home and have been here about an hour and finally got it up. Lemme know if anything is acting screwy on you.
Thanks!
Andrew

When I post content to an existing thread, I get an error message that says "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds.", although it appears that the post goes through anyway. Just FYI.....
Thanks for the work you do to keep us connected!

Just got home and about to run a kid off to their Dr. appointment.. but a quick look and I think that's a "known" issue with this update. I'll keep an eye open for a repair. At least it's... working. haha!
Thanks!!

Just got home and about to run a kid off to their Dr. appointment.. but a quick look and I think that's a "known" issue with this update. I'll keep an eye open for a repair. At least it's... working. haha!
Thanks!!

Been having some issues logging on with certain computers, not sure what it is......

If it was earlier today, I believe that should be resolved. That fix came a bit after I got the forums back online and tried to login myself and had an issue...

I got a new message, a "thank you for posting, redirecting." Not a bug, really, just noticing something different.

Yep, seems to be okay now. Still have that page between posting and seeing the post, but I'm guessing that's part of the upgrade....

Why do I recall having that page between all the time? I am seeing an error on that page (probably cause I'm admin) but that's the known error I mentioned prior that they are working on.

Everythings is ok with my mobile device.

The only issue I have now is the logging in issue- I log in and return to index where I am not logged in. View any thread/forum and I am logged in. Go back to index and chat shows up. *shrugs*

Also just got an error: Warning, something should something on line 189.

just changed some settings.. if anyone has login issues- please clear your cookies.

I keep getting this error and message whenever replying to a post:

af7a205a-6afc-4cf0-b5c9-8083ef68fb3b_zps3ff8eb2b.jpg

After I posted my message I got that same warning and another one about headers. I'm guessing it's related.

Strange I have not seen that one

I am consistently logged out every time I close the tab with TF on it.

Please clear your cookies and then when you login make sure to hit the remember me button. I made some changes to the cookie settings so if you still have the old cookie sitting around, it can cause that issue. Following the above should take care of it.
Thanks!
Andrew

I go through all this effort to snag the text from the error page, and now I find that the error is in my cookies. Ha! Well, here it is, anyways.

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:5745) in ..../newreply.php on line 900
Redirecting...
Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

I go through all this effort to snag the text from the error page, and now I find that the error is in my cookies. Ha! Well, here it is, anyways.

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../newreply.php on line 389

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ..../includes/class_core.php:5745) in ..../newreply.php on line 900
Redirecting...
Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Edit: Now I get this:

The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds.

It's been a couple minutes, really.

Edit edit. I think I'll go clear my cookies now. I feel defeated. :lol:

Back